Upgrading your Certification

You may have received an interim or conditional certificate. These certificates expire after a certain amount of time. This section describes the process for:

Please note that if you hold an Independent School Teaching Certificate, you will need to complete an acceptable teacher education program to qualify for a Certificate of Qualification that is valid for employment in both the public and independent schools in BC.

Downloadable documents and forms:

There are currently no related links.