Services for Certified Teachers

This section summarizes the various services that the Teacher Regulation Branch provides to Ministry-certified educators. You can learn more about:

  • Upgrading your certification
  • Providing proof that you are a certificate holder
  • Leaving BC to teach in another province or country
  • Retiring from teaching or relinquishing your certificate
  • Authorizing a criminal record check
  • Updating your contact information in our Certificate Holders' Area
  • Checking a certificate holder's status
  • Paying your fees, accessing your Confirmation of Annual Practice Fee Payment, and obtaining a tax receipt

There are currently no related forms or documents.

There are currently no related links.